Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's been a while.

Guess I should post more often.

I've signed up for 3 triathlons (4/18, 5/31, 8/1) so far, and Muddy Buddy in Virgina(5/3). This gives me some incentive to start back training. I bought a proper pair of running shoes. The lady at the running store was super about fitting me with great shoes and I didn't pay any more then in a regular Foot Locker. Went for a run on the treadmill this morning and my feet felt wonderful.

Im working on making each run 5 miles. I wish the weather outside was more acceptable (to me) for outside exercise. I just can't whip myself up to go out and run in 27degrees. Don't get me started about biking on ice.

Nutrition is still a struggle. I am working on making good food choices. Sooooo hard.

Ok, that's my life so far.

1 comment:

mamagotcha said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere!

Does that mean no Mothers Day party in California this year? *pout*

So good to have seen you last month! Love ya!